Thursday, October 13, 2011

Welcome To My Blog!

Welcome to my blog! I'm still learning all the stuff that I can do, so roll with me as I make alot of changes. I would like to introduce to you somethings about my blog. First off: the name. I really like the name. It symbolizes what I am all about. I am changed by a cross. That cross being the one that Jesus Christ hang on to save my life so I could be with God for eternity. I am changed by a curtain. That curtain being the one in the Jewish synagogue that tore when Jesus died on the cross. This torn curtain and just change my, it changed the world. Behind this curtain in the Jewish synagogue was the place where God dwelled. No one was allowed behind it except for the high preist and that was only once a year after an exstinsive cleansing proses. The curtain tearing is such a big thing because God no longer dwells behind that curtain, He dwells inside of us. With out this curtain being torn, we wouldn't be able to have the same intamicy we now have with God.
Secondly I would like to talk about the purpose of this blog. I am a quite person. And since I am a quite person, I think about things alot. There is usaully only one thing on my mind and that's God. There's a great qoute that goes something like this, "If you want to know where your heart is, look to where it wanders." My mind is always on God. This blog's purpose is to express what I've been thinking about. It will always be about God. My life doesn't matter compared to what He has done and is to do. John 3:30 says "I must become less so He can becom more."
That is all I have to tell you guys for know. I'm going to try to blog at least once a week. So, until next time, good bye and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment